The medium everything pouch, to keep all the things organized. Like cords, earbuds, an extra pair of socks. Solid YKK zipper. RPET (recycled water bottle) lining. All Fluf products are clean and safe, sustainably made and designed to make your life easier.
Size: 9" x 6" x 3" | 23 x 15 x 8 cm
Bag: 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
Lining: 100% RPET (recycled PET | water bottles)
- Made with GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Water-resistant lining
- Premium YKK zipper closure
- Machine washable
- Mid-sized, still small(ish) pouch
- All Fluf products are non-toxic, and free of all chemicals known to be harmful
How do I care for my bag?
Fluf bags are designed to look and smell great. Here’s how to care for your new bag:
- For fast clean: rinse the quick-dry, water-resistant lining
- For full clean: throw the whole bag in the washing machine
- Tumble dry low, or air dry with the bag open to allow air-flow
Any washing tips to keep my bag looking its best?
Our inks and dyes are all water-based, and low-impact, so they are safer for you and our planet than their chemical alternatives. There will be some natural fading over time. Washing inside out with a gentle detergent can help to minimize fading.
Air dry or tumble dry low? Either one is good. The important thing is to make sure your bag gets completely dry. Any fabric will start to develop mold quite quickly if left damp (ie. balled up in a backpack, or in a basement with moisture for more than 24-48 hours). The best way to make sure your bag gets completely dry is to dry it in the sunlight, in a dry area, or in the dryer on a low setting.